Using the Corporate Credit Card Dashboard
For Organization Administrators, we have a dashboard that lets you review all the Corporate Credit Cards in your organization, by user.
If your team is managing more than 1 corporate card, the Corporate Credit Card dashboard becomes viewable here: https://abacus.com/teamcards
What we display:
- Date Picker: You can adjust the date range for the dashboard (i.e. 1/1/15 - 1/31/2015, All transactions before 2/1/2015, and so on)
- Cards by user: You can review a list of the company's corporate cards by Employee
- Un-Expensed Transaction Count and Total: After filtering on a date range, we can tell you how many transactions an employee did not expense. This is helpful for you to know so you can properly reconcile all charges. We display the number in red, and clicking on it will display those charges.
- Expensed Transaction Count and Total: This is a count/total of transactions that the employee has expensed. Clicking on the count total will take you to a list of those transactions.
When you click on the un-expensed transaction count, we will display those specific transactions. No need to go to the bank's website to review this!
Tips on using the Dashboard:
- Filter the dates by your Card Program's Billing period to see the company's progress towards expensing those transactions
- As an Admin you can "SKIP" charges on behalf of employees if you don't want them to expense those charges. We advise that you don't skip charges for them unless you absolutely do not need them in your books. This might apply for things like statement payments which are large negative balances.