In your Personal Settings, you can opt-in or opt-out of notifications related to your connected Emburse card activity. Emburse notifications will display from the Abacus mobile app on your smartphone. Users with cards assigned to them and admins with any cards connected to their company's account can get notifications for card activity.
View and Access Your Notification Settings
Please Note: To access these notification settings, you will need to visit this page in Abacus via the web.
To view and adjust your notification settings:
1. Click your name in the top right corner and select Personal Settings.
2. Click Notification Settings in the sidebar.
3. Check or uncheck boxes to change your notification settings.
Available Notification Settings
The following notifications are available for users:
- Reminder to capture receipts on Emburse transactions: Immediately after the Emburse card is used for a purchase, this notification will prompt you to capture the receipt for the transaction using your phone.
- A queued expense submits successfully: Your queued expense has been submitted automatically and will be sent on for any necessary approvals.
- A queued expense failed to submit and needs review: Your queued expense failed to submit automatically and requires editing before re-submission.
- A pending transaction is voided: A transaction that was in a "pending" state has now been canceled by the merchant, i.e. when a "payment hold" is removed from the card.
Admins have the option to choose their personal notification settings for Emburse Cards assigned to them as well as notifications for company Emburse Card activity.