Transactions submitted by end users must be approved by managers, any assigned approvers based on your Approval Routing, and final approving admins in Abacus. You can review and edit, approve, or deny submitted transactions:
As a manager or admin, you can see connected corporate card transactions for your team by clicking Transactions in your Manager or Admin sidebar. As needed, you can remind users to submit transactions for approval from this page.
Managers, approvers, and admins can also approve submitted reimbursable expenses in Abacus.
Approve Submitted Card Transactions on the Website
To review and edit, approve, or deny a submitted transaction on the website:
1. Click Transactions in your Manager or Admin sidebar and you will be brought to the Needs Review tab.
2. Review transaction information and click the transaction row for more details, paying attention to warnings.
3. Edit, approve, or deny the transaction.
- To edit a transaction in order to correct or supplement information provided by the employee, click the more actions menu and select Edit. Add or revise information and click Save.
- To approve individual transactions, click the Approve button in the Action column. To approve more than one transaction at a time, check the boxes next to the transactions you would like to approve and click Approve.
- Click the more actions menu and select Deny to send the transaction back to the submitter. Include a note telling the member what to fix and click Send Back.
Please Note: You cannot fully deny or delete corporate card transactions in Abacus. Since the money has already been spent on the company's card, it's too late to deny the expense. Admins can skip corporate card transactions that are not necessary to reconcile.
Once a transaction is approved or denied, it appears in the Completed tab.