Abacus' Scheduled Exports feature allows customers who use ERPs not yet integrated with Abacus to export their data more efficiently and without user intervention, enabling them to reconcile their accounting books more easily.
- Note: SFTP-based scheduled exports are only available for Abacus professional accounts.
Create a Custom Export Template
You will need to create a custom export template before you can schedule exports. See How to Create a Custom Export Template with Export Builder for complete details.
Set the Schedule & Delivery Method
Once you have created a custom export template, you may schedule it for export.
1. Find the desired template in the Exports list, click the three dots icon, and select Schedule Export.
Note that only one template may have a schedule set, indicated by a clock icon. The Schedule Export feature will be disabled for all other templates.
2. On the Schedule Exports screen, choose the parameters for the schedule.
- Frequency: Monthly or Weekly
- Start Date
- File Type: CSV, Pipe Delimited, or Semicolon Delimited
- Transaction Status: Occurred, Were Submitted for Approval, Were Fully Approved, None
- Transaction Date Range: Previous 7 Days, Previous Month, Most Recent Statement Cycle
- Default Category for Unsubmitted Transactions
- Reimbursable Expense Status: Were Submitted for Approval, Were Fully Approved, Do Not Export Reimbursable Expenses
- Reimbursable Expense Date Range: Previous 7 Days, Previous Month, Most Recent Statement Cycle
3. In the Choose Where Exports Will Be Sent section at the bottom of the screen, select the desired delivery method for exports—email, SFTP, or both.
4. Click Schedule Export.