In Abacus, your administrator can deny a split corporate card expense. This article shows Members how to resubmit a denied split corporate card expense.
1. Under the Personal tab in your sidebar, open the Transactions page and click the Completed tab.
2. Click Advanced Filters, and select Denied and Resubmitable from the State dropdown menu.
Click Apply when finished.
3. Locate all denied split expenses and select the Tri-dot icon beside each expense.
4. Select Edit & Resubmit from the Tri-dot menu and edit the denied split expenses.
5. On the Submitted tab of the Transactions page, find the resubmitted split expenses and check the box next to each. Next, select Unsubmit both expenses from the Tri-dot menu.
6. A pop-up window appears. Click Unsubmit.
Once unsubmitted, the split expenses appear under the Pending Submission tab as a single Transaction and can be Resubmitted as needed.