How to View Corporate Card Details and Transactions
As an Admin, you can view all corporate cards and corporate card transactions in your Abacus account.
- The Team Cards page in Abacus allows administrators to review all corporate credit cards in their organization. On this page, Admins can manage which cards are connected to Abacus and who they are assigned to.
- The Transactions page in Abacus allows administrators to see all corporate card transactions for connected corporate cards in Abacus. You can use this page to get a high level overview of credit card spend in real time, and ensure all expenses are processed for reconciliation. Admins can also use saved filters to create reports that they can return back to on the Transactions page.
In order for cards and transactions to appear on these pages, you will need to connect a corporate card program to your Abacus account.
Learn more about managing your Emburse Cards and SVB Virtual Cards.
The Team Cards Page
To view your connected corporate cards, click Team Cards in the Admin sidebar.
The Team Cards page lists all of the corporate card programs connected to your Abacus account as tabs across the top of the page. In order to appear as a tab, you must connect each corporate card program to your Abacus account.
For each card program, you can see the list of cards in Abacus by cardholder. From each tab, you can:
- Click the pencil to change who a card is assigned to
- Click the trash can to remove the card
- Click the hyperlinked number under Unexpensed Transactions to open a filtered list of the unexpensed transactions associated with that card on the Transactions page
The Transactions Page
To see all transactions for the corporate card programs connected to your Abacus account, click Transactions in your Admin sidebar.
The Transactions page lists all of the corporate card transactions for your Abacus account. The transactions are divided into these tabs:
- Needs Review: Corporate card transactions that are awaiting your review and approval
- Needs Manager Review: Corporate card transactions that are awaiting manager review based on your configured approval routing
- Pending Submission: Corporate card transactions that have not yet been submitted for approval in Abacus by the card holder.
- Completed: Corporate card transactions that have been submitted for approval and approved
You can use the filters at the top of each tab to focus in on a specific subset of corporate card transactions and you can click Export All to export your transaction details as a CSV.
Please Note: Transactions under Awaiting Details will not include any custom Team or Expense Fields that have been applied in exports.
Admins can also use saved filters to create reports that they can return back to on the Transactions page.
For each transaction, you can:
- View and edit details by clicking on the transaction row
- View the receipt by hovering over the receipt image
- View any warnings by hovering over the warning icon and clicking to see more details
- Approve by clicking the Approve button on the Needs Review tab
- Remind the employee to submit their transaction by clicking the Remind button on the Awaiting Details tab
- Use the more options menu to deny, edit, or view details for the transaction depending on which tab you are on
If needed, you can skip and bulk-skip corporate card transactions in Abacus that should not be expensed.