Who should sign up for the Wise account?
The individual signing up for the Wise account should be:
- Someone who would be making the transfers (has access to the bank account)
- Someone who can get the business registration documents
- Someone within the company that the company trusts
What kind of documents and information is required during the onboarding process?
- Business Details (company information, business category, etc.)
- Account Holder information (the details of the person opening and managing the TW account)
- Purpose for using TW
- Identification of Account Holder (SSN for US citizens or ID document for non US citizen)
- Business Shareholders Information
- Business Directors Information
To learn more about verifying your business account, please take a look at this article.
Most companies will be verified by Wise within 24 hours. If your company is not qualified within that time frame, a member of the Wise team will reach out for additional information.
What if I have multiple international entities?
If you have multiple international entities, you will need to onboard each separately onto Wise. Please note, a unique email address is required when creating a new account. Once the account has been created, additional admins can be added to manage the business account.
Emburse International Reimbursements powered by Wise is a paid feature available to Professional and Enterprise customers. To learn more about functionality and pricing, please reach out to email@example.com or your customer success manager.