What to expect during your Abacus Implementation
- Once your Business Requirements Document has been completed, you will have an Implementation Specialist assigned to your account within 2 to 5 business days.
- The average implementation length is 4 to 6 weeks from the Kickoff Call.
- Web meetings with your Implementation Specialist will be scheduled for each milestone (typically 2 to 4).
- Between meetings, emails will be responded to within 2 business days.
What we need from you to do a great job:
- A designated contact from your team to coordinate and manage the implementation project for your team, and act as the solitary decision-maker.
- Abacus will request data from you. Delivery of this data in a timely fashion will move the implementation along faster.
- Please ensure the data you send us is the complete, final version.
- Achieve consensus regarding your team’s processes, objectives, and requirements in advance of scheduled web meetings.
- Please communicate in existing email threads, rather than starting a new one.
- Do not begin regular usage of Abacus until the Implementation is complete.
Abacus Implementation Process Milestones
- Kickoff Call: The Kickoff Call focuses on diving deeper into your current process and outlining a few ‘homework’ items to prepare for the first account configuration call.
- Account Configuration (2-3 Calls): Account Configuration is focused on setting up the Abacus account for your team's needs. During these calls, your Implementation Specialist may assign ‘homework’ items to complete prior to the next meeting to ensure that process is continuing to move forward.
- Admin Training & Go Live: The Implementation Specialist will conduct training with your administrative team to show best practices for managing the system.